Approximate Value ≈$200.00 per event
2. Free Movies - Like Redbox, but free (and you get to check them out for a week at a time). Approximate Value ≈$14.00 ($2.00 per movie for 7 days)
3. Free Books - It's kind of what makes the library the library. Sure, you've got to return the books eventually, but if you kept every book you read, you'd run out of room eventually. Are you ready to find your next read?
Approximate Value ≈$17.00 per book
4. Free Printing - Print up to 50 pages per week. Did we mention it was free?
Approximate Value ≈$.49 per page
5. Free Faxing/Scanning Services - Need to scan some photos or fax a document off to someone important? We can do that. Our librarians are skilled in the ways of scanning and faxing things. Need to print out a copy of the thing you scanned? Check out Reason #4.
Approximate Value ≈$37.00 (Okay, we don't know what other places charge, but who else do you know who has a fax machine you can borrow today?)
6. Free Study Rooms (available at most branches) - Need an office away from the office? We've got you covered.
Approximate Value ≈$25.00 per hour
7. Free Wi-Fi - High-speed internet you don't have to pay for. Download your big files here.
Approximate Value ≈$.40 per minute / $12.00 per 30-minute session
8. Being part of a community of loving, amazing people.