Easily print your documents on any KDL printer. Just upload your files using the printing portal, enter your unique code (e.g. full name, email address or library card number -- you need this to pick up your print job) and click "Submit". Then walk into any branch or call from a curbside parking spot to retrieve your print job. Remember, printing is free up to 50 pages per week!
- Upload your documents to the Printing Portal.
- Set your printing preferences.
- In the required field (labeled Guest Name/Card Number), enter your unique code (e.g. full name or library card number). You need this to retrieve your print job.
- Click "Submit".
Two Ways to Pickup
- Go to the printer inside any library branch.
- Select Card Number/Webprint User and enter the unique code you entered in the web form.
- Park in a curbside parking spot.
- Call the number on the curbside parking sign.
- Give your unique code to the library staff on the phone.
- They will print your documents and bring them to your vehicle.
- NOTE: For faster printing, arrive at least 15 minutes before closing time.
- Printing at KDL is free through December 2021. To keep this service free, please limit your printing to 50 pages per week. We also accept donations to help support this service.
- Print jobs will stay in the queue for 48 hours.
- Printing is offered in three ways at KDL (see sections below for details). You can send print jobs from anywhere using:
- KDL’s printing portal web form
- The ePRINTit app
- The dedicated printing email addresses