Sep 30th | 12:00pm - 4:00pmFruitridge Hayrides
Oct 3rd | 2:30pm - 4:00pmGodfrey Lee Middle & High School
Oct 6th | 10:00am - 11:00amKelloggsville Early Childhood Learning Center
Oct 10th | 2:30pm - 4:00pmGodfrey Lee Early Childhood Center
Oct 11th | 9:00am - 10:00amWyoming Early Childhood Center
Oct 12th | 10:30am - 11:30amTamarisk Apartments
The KDL Bookmobile delivers information, ideas and excitement
The KDL Bookmobile brings library services to patrons in far or underserved communities, supports access to wide community resources and builds meaningful relationships that foster love for literacy and lifelong learning.
Meet the Bookmobile Team
Our four Bookmobile Operators are:
- Joyanne Huston-Swanson, Bookmobile Librarian and Scheduler
- Hannah Moulds, Bookmobile Librarian
- Kevin Kammeraad, Bookmobile Operator and Virtual Programming Specialist
- Sara Proaño, Community Engagement Manager
- Education: Storytimes, book talks, introduction to research databases, classroom library cards, virtual visits with Wimee, Moby or Sibly, etc.
- Senior services: Large-print collection, troubleshooting with technology, etc.
- Community stops: KDL Free library giveaways, information and referral to community resources, specialized programing, etc.
- Remote or underserved locations: Pick up materials that have been placed on hold, return checked-out materials, access to technology and Wi-Fi service, scanner and printing, etc.
- Multilingual and new American services: Introduction to library services, TBS translation technology, language learning databases, etc.
KDL Bookmobile patrons receive the same amazing service they have come to expect at KDL, including the ability to ask reference questions, request materials and apply for a library card.