Krause Memorial (Rockford) Branch
140 E. Bridge St.
Rockford Michigan 49341
  • Main: (616) 784-2007

The Rockford branch library can trace its library roots back to the 1870s in a building on Courtland Street. The Krause Memorial Library has been in its current location since 1937 and was made possible through the generous donation of G. Adolph Krause. Mr. Krause and his descendants have continued to support the library through expansions and an endowment fund. The library has been expanded twice — in 1963 and 1989 — and today is 8,555 square feet.

Features

Map for Krause Memorial (Rockford) Branch.

Recent News

Recent Posts

Back to Top