Easily print your documents on any KDL printer. Just upload your files using the printing portal, enter your unique code (e.g. full name, email address or library card number -- you need this to pick up your print job) and click "Submit". Then walk into any branch or call from a curbside parking spot to retrieve your print job. Remember, printing is free up to 50 pages per week!
- Upload your documents to the Printing Portal.
- Set your printing preferences.
- In the required field (labeled Guest Name/Card Number), enter your unique code (e.g. full name or library card number). You need this to retrieve your print job.
- Click "Submit".
Two Ways to Pickup
- Go to the printer inside any library branch.
- Select Card Number/Webprint User and enter the unique code you entered in the web form.
- Park in a curbside parking spot.
- Call the number on the curbside parking sign.
- Give your unique code to the library staff on the phone.
- They will print your documents and bring them to your vehicle.
- NOTE: For faster printing, arrive at least 15 minutes before closing time.
- Printing at KDL is currently free. To keep this service free, please limit your printing to 50 pages per week. We also accept donations to help support this service.
- Print jobs will stay in the queue for 48 hours.
- Printing is offered in three ways at KDL (see sections below for details). You can send print jobs from anywhere using:
- KDL’s printing portal web form
- The ePRINTit app
- The dedicated printing email addresses