The library remains open with all other services and resources available during normal hours of operation - only in-person, indoor programs are affected.
Due to increased COVID-19 rates, Kent District Library is pausing all in-person, indoor programs at all KDL locations. This step is taken to address the risk of having large groups in enclosed rooms during a time when COVID-19 rates are increasing. We’re hopeful that programs can resume soon and we will continue to evaluate as new data emerges.
Following are some specific details:
- Visit kdl.org/events for virtual, outdoor and off-site programs.
- On-demand, online programs are available at kdl.org/livestream/.
- Teen Film Festival will shift to a virtual event, as it was last year.
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) programs will all take place virtually when instructors are available for online sessions.
- Sled Dogs visits will continue as outdoor programs.
- Bookmobile visits will continue.
- Some book talks and book clubs may be available as online sessions.