Acceptable Forms of Photo ID (in order of preference)

  • Driver's license (Michigan or other state)
  • State identification card
  • Resident alien card
  • Passport
  • Employment ID
  • School ID
  • Gym membership
  • Store membership (Sam’s Club, Costco, etc.)
  • Hispanic Center of Grand Rapids ID
  • Michigan Department of Corrections ID
  • Photo ID from other countries bearing the person’s name in English
  • Tribal citizenship cards (or Blue Card) — must have a holograph
Print this page