Caledonia Township Branch
6260 92nd St. SE
Caledonia Michigan 49316
  • Main: (616) 784-2007

The Caledonia library began operating in 1926 in the home of Mrs. Alton Bowman with the efforts of the Caledonia Women’s Club. In December 1934, Caledonia became the second community to join the newly-established Kent County Library Association. The library moved in 1981 into the remodeled United Brethren Church on Emmons Street, and in 2011 to a new, 18,000-square-foot facility on 92nd Street in order to meet the increasing needs of the growing community in Caledonia Township.

Features

Map for Caledonia Township Branch.

Recent News

Recent Posts

Back to Top