Tyrone Township Branch
43 S. Main St.
Kent City Michigan 49330
  • Main: (616) 784-2007
  • Toll-free: (877) 243-2466

The Kent City library was established in 1935 in the back of Perham’s Drug Store and was one of the earliest members of the Kent County Library Association. Over the years the library has been supported by both Kent City and the Village of Casnovia and has been located in a number of local facilities. In 1985 the branch name was changed to the Tyrone Township Branch Library, and the library moved to its present location.

Features

Map for Tyrone Township Branch.

Recent News

Recent Posts

Back to Top