Rosetta Stone offers libraries and their users the proven immersion method that more than 20,000 schools and 9,000 businesses have trusted for over the last 20+ years. The award-winning interactive approach has been used by millions of learners around the world and now is accessible in the library or anywhere, anytime.
How To Setup the Mobile App
- On your mobile device, download the "Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages" app.
- Do not launch the app. First, use KDL's custom link to the Rosetta Stone login portal (e.g. by clicking the title above, or any Rosetta Stone link on KDL's website).
- On the login screen, enter your email, password and the language you wish to learn.
- Click Sign In.
- From the landing page, click "Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations".
- The Rosetta Stone app will open automatically.
- This process is only required once to setup the app on your device. After the first time, you can launch the app the normal way (by tapping the icon on your mobile device).