Englehardt (Lowell) Branch
200 N. Monroe St.
Lowell Michigan 49331
  • Main: (616) 784-2007

Established as a public library in 1878, the Lowell branch library has the longest continuous history of any Kent District Library branch. It became a member of the Kent County Library System in 1956. In 1997 the library moved to its new building on the east bank of the Flat River, increasing its size by eight times to 8,800 square feet. It is named for a major benefactor, Harold Englehardt.

Features

Map for Englehardt (Lowell) Branch.

Recent News

Recent Posts

Back to Top