We encourage you to visit the new site to:
1. Setup your account when it's convenient. It only takes a couple of minutes and then you will be ready when the old catalog goes away. You'll be able to search, browse, place holds, checkout ebooks and more!
- Login to https://kdl.bibliocommons.com with your KDL library card number and PIN.
- Confirm your name and email address.
- Choose a username.
- Optional: Enable your borrowing history.
- Note: Soon after Nov. 2, your account will prompt you to import your saved lists.
- Contact us if you have any trouble logging in.
2. Try the great new features, such as:
- Better browsing by your favorite subject, format or age range.
- Works great on any device.
- Suggest a purchase and see status updates in your account.
3. For a limited time, vote in several light-hearted elections! Which is better: Dogs or cats? Fiction or non-fiction? Also look for polls about superheroes, Toy Story characters and Hogwarts Houses. Make your voice heard! (These polls are scattered throughout the new website, so start exploring!)
If you sign up for a new account on the new site before October 28, you will be entered to win some awesome KDL swag!