Grandville Branch
4055 Maple St. SW
Grandville Michigan 49418
  • Main: (616) 784-2007

The Grandville library took its roots from a bookmobile service. In April 1952, the Grandville community established its first library in the renovated quarters of the former pumping station on Maple Street. It then moved to the city hall complex. Today the Grandville branch of the Kent District Library resides just up the street from its first location.

Features

Map for Grandville Branch.

Recent News

Recent Posts

Back to Top